Subject: 3d Job opps?
From: Jason Hough <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 15:49:02 -0700 (PDT)

I'm just curious if anyone out there has any openings for entry level 
animators, or might be able to point me at some? I've recently started 
trying to get a job in this field and am looking for leads.

I have about 3 years experience with 3D Studio, 100 hours of training on 
Alias PowerAnimator, and have just recently (like 1 week ago) started 
learning Lightwave 3d. 

Thanks in advance for any response!

-Jason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Hough [email-masked] <http://www.qualcomm.com/jhough/home.html>
1st place in the 1995 California Computer Expo Art Contest
"My boys need a house!" - Kramer, 'Seinfeld'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Jason Hough <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]